• A beautiful outdoor, Garden Courtyard with a large outdoor stage, fit for 200 people.
• Our Parlor is fit for 80 people with 2 large TV screens, a 9’x9′ raised stage, and a large projector.
• Robertson Hall – A 350 capacity event space with state-of-the-art lighting and sound reinforcement, a 22′ x 17′ stage, 3 large HD projector screens and one 15′ wide HD projector screen ideal for cinematic events, football games, etc. Without question, one of the very best indoor A/V systems in Athens.
• Event planning and consulting
• Event rentals – Tables, Chairs, Sound reinforcement, Tenting
• Beverage Catering – Alcohol catering for your event
• Broadcasting and Recording – Multi-track stage recording capabilities, multi-camera video recording capabilities, and hi-definition broadcast capabilities to our YouTube channel of every performance, or to a host’s YouTube channel on request. Ideal for concerts, conference speeches, theatrical stage performances and much more.
• Entertainment Booking – Over a decade of deep connections with the national music industry. We can work with you to book any kind of live entertainment you may require for your event.
• A built-in staff of knowledgeable, professional and friendly bartenders and servers.
• A network of preferred vendors – the best photographers, food trucks, videographers, bakers, etc in Athens. We are ready to take the stress of building an event from the ground up off your hands! For a list of our preferred vendors please email email@example.com
Parking for Live Wire Athens is available in several locations within a very short walk to the venue. There is FREE street parking on the North end of Hull St. just passed Dougherty St. as well as neighboring streets. There are metered parking spaces along Dougherty St. There is a “Pay for Parking” lot on Hull st. adjacent to the venue. This lot is available after 5pm and the cost is $5. Finally, the Washington St. garage is only 2.5 blocks from Live Wire Athens. If you need further assistance please contact Live Wire Athens. 706.543.8283
• Are you a family friendly establishment?
Yes, we encourage and welcome family oriented events.
• Are you all ages?
While most events are “All ages” there are some events that are strictly over 21. Please read the event description to determine the restrictions for a specific event. All patrons under 18 must be accompanied by an adult for any event.
• Can I bring my own alcohol for my event?
No. Live Wire Athens holds an Alcohol license with the state of Georgia and Clarke County. Any establishment with an alcohol license is prohibited from allowing alcohol on premise that is not purchased directly from a local distribtuor.
• Are you ADA compliant?
Yes. We have and ADA bathroom and our main entrance complies with ADA regulations.
• How can i buy tickets to a concert?
Please check our calendar page for upcoming concerts. You will find a ticket link there.
• Where can I stay when I am in Athens for an event?
There are many hotels within walking distance of Live Wire Athens. We recommend Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and The Courtyard Marriott.
• Can I bring my own food to a public event?
While Live Wire Athens does not serve food we do work with local restaurants and caterers for most events. Please check the description of the event for specific restrictions.
• Can I bring my pet to an event?
Yes and no. Most events are indoors with food service so animals are prohibited. If the event you are attending includes our Garden Courtyard then you may bring your LEASHED PET and enjoy some time with that best friend! Exotic animals are prohibited. Animals with a questionable demeanor and temperment are strictly prohibited. Please be sure to clean up after your pet. All irresponsible owners will be asked to leave.